- The Local Employment Service provides a unique Mediation Service designed to help our clients fashion an individual career path that meets their needs.Brendan Kenny the Mediator at Our Lady of Lourdes will help clients to get on a focused path of getting their career jump started and getting back into the workforce. By engaging in a one-to-one relationship that fully explores and plans a constructive career path, the Mediator plays a strong mentor role that is rarely, if ever, found in other employment services.The mediator will review your work experience and skills, your qualifications and aptitudes. It may well be that you are ready to forward your CV to employers at this point. Alternatively through working closely with your needs, a career path may be planned which includes a period of further education or specific training prior to job-seeking.The Mediation Service will:
- Help you in planning a route back into employment
- Liaise on your behalf with employers regarding suitable vacancies
- Provide practical help in preparing Job Applications, C.V.s and Interviews
- Refer you to appropriate training or further education courses
Over a period of time, we work together to empower the client to prepare CVs, hone interview skills, and assimilate the skills and training to get to a Job Ready state as quickly as possible.
The Mediator will also explore the LES’s links with employers to assist in job placement and will provide support after you are placed in a job.
If you would like to further explore this option, please contact us on :061-300079