Sit’n’Sip is our community cafe. While there you can experience our traditional menu with dishes ranging from home made salad plates, full Irish breakfasts, extensive lunch menu including take away service and home made tarts scones and cakes.
Emer our café manager/ chef , offers you the best home cooked food, made in-house from fresh ingredients.
- All dishes are prepared onsite and home made.
- Prepared with fresh ingredients.
- Freshly made pies, scones and tarts.
- Homemade soup
- Choice of main courses & delicious dessets
- Extensive range of Tea’s and Coffee’s
- Friendly and welcoming staff
- Homely atmosphere and environment
- Take away or eat in service
- Parties and family occasions catered for onsite, to your home, or to your choice of venue
- Open daily – all welcome
For more details, or bookings contact 061-228596
We look forward to seeing you.
Full Irish Breakfast
Mini Irish Breakfast
Scrambled Egg and Toast
Green Salad, Potato Salad, Coleslaw, Ham and Chicken Salad
Sandwiches Made to Order
Homemade Soups with Rolls or Brown Bread
Our Hot Food
Vol Au Vents
Hot Chicken Roll
Traditional Dishes, Bacon and Cabbage, Stew, Roast Chicken
Baked Potato with a Selection of Fillings
Wedges, Potatoes, and Vegetables
Scones with Jam and Cream, or Butter
Our Children’s Menu
Boiled Egg and Soldiers
Icecream and Wafer