Our Lady of Lourdes Childworld Crèche was established in 1992 by Our Lady of Lourdes Community Services Group. We moved into our newly expanded premises in November 1996. Through the need for further expansion we received funding to extend our facility. The total refurbishment was completed in January 2007.
Our aim is to provide an accessible and affordable child development service to meet the needs of the parents and children in Our Lady of Lourdes Parish.
The crèche offers an age appropriate child development programme on a part-time and full day care basis for children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Application forms are available from the crèche to be returned to the childcare manager. Parents will be notified when a place becomes available.
|Service||Period||Hours of Service|
|Part-Time Care||Morning||9:00 am - 12:40 pm|
|Afternoon||1:30pm - 5:10 pm|
|Free Pre-School Sessions||Morning||9:00 am - 12:00 pm|
|Afternoon||1:30 pm - 4:30 pm|
|Full Day Care||All Day||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|All Day||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
- Baby Room: Providing care to children aged between three months and one year.
- Wobbler Room: Providing care for children aged between one and two years of age.
- Toddler Room: Providing care for children between two and three years of age.
- Pre-School: Providing care for children from three years old to school-going age.
- After-Schools: Services for children of school going age
- Kitchen and Dining Room: This is where nutritious and well-balanced meals and snacks are prepared and served to the children.
- Outdoor Play Area: Providing the children with the opportunity for physical activity in a safe outdoor environment
- Messy Play Area: Providing an opportunity for children to play with water, sand and paint as well as other messy materials.